Tax Compliance for Foreign Companies
OC & Associates Tax Co. is a regulated professional services firm incorporated specifically to provide tax services. In Japan, there are numerous returns which require filing and it is easy to miss some of the filings on some of the more obscure ones. Knowing how and when to file your corporate tax returns can make a considerable difference in how much you pay. Equally, whether the foreign enterprise operating in Japan is classified as a domestic or foreign corporation, also makes a difference when filing your returns. We will coordinate with your foreign shareholders and/or head offices to get the job done. There are some of the professional services to foreign entities we provide in Japan:
- Corporate Income Tax return preparation *
- Enterprise and Inhabitant Tax returns preparation *
- Depreciable Assets (Property) Tax return preparation *
- Business Location Tax return preparation *
- Factor Based Tax return compilation *
- Notification for Ultimate Parent Entity
- Representation in tax audits
- Country-by-Country Report (CbC Report) preparation
- FAS109 and FIN48 tax provision analysis
* Please email email@example.com for a tax return fee preparation table.
Firm name: OC & Associates Tax Co.
Date of incorporation: June 21, 2016
Address: Kioicho Building 17F 3–12, Kioicho, Chiyoda–ku, Tokyo, 102–0094
Founding partners: Hiroko Hanato (CPTA #80982）Michiya Akuzawa (CPTA #112272)
Other CPTA professionals: 5 CPTAs
Graduate of Ritsumeikan University. Manager of Accounting Outsourcing Services at Arthur Andersen LLP, Tokyo. While living in the UK for almost 10 years, she gained experience in performing outsourcing services for Japanese entities. After returning to Japan, she has provided accounting and payroll outsourcing services to foreign entities in Japan for over 30 years.
Graduate of Waseda University. After spending nearly 10 years at KPMG AZSA (formerly Arthur Andersen), performing accounting and payroll outsourcing services as well as audits, he joined OC & Associates. Also a U.S. CPA (state of Alaska), he has a total of 18 years in public accounting, and now specializes in tax affairs of foreign entities in Japan.